Filing a Request for Help with the OVR

To file a request for assistance with the Alaska Office of Victims' Rights, fill out the online form below. Or, you can print out the form, fill it out and fax or mail it directly to us using the contact information below.

Online Request for Help Form

Request for Help Form
printable pdf version