Filing a Request for Restitution with the OVR

To file a request for restitution with the Alaska Office of Victims' Rights, fill out the online form below. Or, you can print out the form, fill it out and fax or mail it directly to us using the contact information below.

Online Restitution Request Form

Restitution Request Form
(printable pdf version)